xCMS - X-Cart Blogs, Information, News, Articles and more!
Content Management (CMS) Package for X-Cart:
xCMS for X-Cart is a fully integrated, full featured content management system that allows you to post an x-cart blog, information, news, articles and more to x-cart.
FULLY INTEGRATED WITH CDSEO!
Our SEO optimization module, CDSEO Pro for X-Cart, has been updated to provide xCMS with all the SEO optimization tools of CDSEO including xml sitemap integration, search engine friendly urls, custom page titles, meta descriptions, meta keywords and link titles.
- Unlimited categories and unlimited subcategories.
- Top-level categories are displayed in menu dialog boxes in your side navigation.
- Default top-level categories include blogs, information, news, and articles which can be enabled/disabled/edited/deleted easily to customize your content needs.
- Synopsis for categories allow ideal SEO keyword optimization for the pages.
- Thumbnail images for categories can be easily added through the admin panel.
- Integration with x-cart's WYSIWYG editor makes formatting entries simple.
- Entries can be posted with an expiry date to display content that will automatically expire; ideal for mentioning sales and specials, etc.
- Post date for entries can be specified so you can post entries to the past, or to the future. When posting to the future, entries won't appear until their post-date so you can post many entries at once for future post dates and search engines will believe your site is being constantly updated.
- Records the number of times an entry has been viewed which can optionally be shown on entry pages.
- Entries can be sorted by Recent, Most Commented, Most Viewed.
- Article listings are paginated allowing you to configure the number to display per-page.
- Synopsis for entries allow ideal SEO keyword optimization for the pages.
- Thumbnail images for entries can be easily added through the admin panel.
- Captcha and optional url prevention in comments aid in the prevention of spam.
- Comments aren't posted live until given admin approval.
- Admin receives email notification of pending comments.
- Comments can be disabled globally or for specific entries.
- Comments are paginated allowing admin to configure the number to display per-page.
- Comments can be batch updated to modify/approve/delete.
- RSS feed allow users to subscribe to your content feeds.